Wednesday, April 16, 2014

300- so many projects

Right now there are 3 creative writing classes that i am taking. Each of them has a final project and a final portfolio. To put it simply, there is a lot of projects and work to do. One of the projects that i have just finished is for my transgenre class. I get to dress up in my newly made super hero outfit and present the irony of being a hero. The words associated with a hero, bravery, courage, justice, hero, and fearlessness are all going to be bashed. I am going to go into how these words do not mean anything in all reality. I wrote small poems on the outfit and then i am going to read writings of how these words are misrepresented.

There are still the other two classes to go. But after today i will feel that much weight off my shoulders once again. while i wait for the rest of the paint to dry i am doing other homework assignments and i am feeling accomplished for 8:45 in the morning. normally i am not up this early. I guess that is what happens when finals week is on its way. Time to kick it into high gear and get everything else done.

No comments:

Post a Comment