Wednesday, April 2, 2014

300- (significant number three)

Have you ever noticed the significance in the number three? How often that number is referenced in movies or in life itself? Lately I have. For example, in movies three is an important number. The three mice in cinderella, the three kittens in the artistrocats, the three blind mice. To name a few. Then there is the saying "three is a crowed", or "bad luck comes in threes". Right now in my life bad things have finally come to the number three. Is it just my luck or is there really something to this significance of the number three?

I am trying to look back on when things have been really bad in my life. And I am trying to think if those bad things came in threes. It is hard to look back and be able to count the bad things that have happened to you. If you think about it has the number three impacted you the way it has me? To the point where I am writing about it and really thinking of why this number is used so much in stories or in life? What is the true significance of the number three?

No comments:

Post a Comment