Saturday, April 5, 2014

300- just fall asleep

How often do you wish to sleep but simply can't? To the point where you are up all night, up all morning, and before you know it, it is night again. Yet, sleep still does not come. Your body needs it but your mind will simply not let it happen. My mind races and my body soon follows suit. I bounce, I think, and before I know it I am up moving around against my own will. Why can't I just sleep? My mind needs a rest but it does not seem to want it. I wonder then, what it does want. There seems to be so much on my mind that I cannot even sort it all out. It jumps from one thought to another. I wonder why I cannot concentrate on my own thoughts.

I just wish to sleep. Maybe then my mind will clear and I can start to think straight. Maybe I am just to anxious. Maybe I just feel like there is not enough time in the day so I have to cut back on the things that my mind thinks I do not need. As I type other thoughts come across my mind. It is hard to stay focused. My eyes are dropping and but my fingers are flying over the key bored. Soon I will try to just fall a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment